Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Finally....a camping and ATV trip

Gosh, Iv'e been waiting a long time to get out and ride my ATV and enjoy a camping trip with friends.  We were planning on Coral Pink Sand Dunes in Utah, but our ATV permits expired, and there has been a ton of rain in the last week and the cold front forcasted snow for that area.  We changed our plans and headed to Chief Mtn near Caliente, NV.  It was great, a bit on the cool side...but great.  We were the only ones at the trailhead campsite.  We didn't see but just a handful of people all day.  We rode our ATVs over to Delamar ghost town, over Apple White Pass, and more.  Cool crisp evenings were enjoyed around the campfire after great potluck dinners.  Chris, Timm and I were joined by Alan, Liz, Mark and Jan.  Thanks for a great weekend!

8 comments:

stain removal Reno said...

Very efficiently written post. It will be useful to anybody who usess it, including me. Keep up the good work. I can’t wait to read more posts.

DuPage County Jail said...

I just love the way you work. Thanks for sharing this great and interesting stuff. Fabulous post! I really enjoyed that.

gvinci33 said...

Great view. I like your hobbies. I can imagine the fun out there. collection faq

Daily Deals said...

It is actually a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing. Daily Deals

compte bancaire suisse said...

This is very fascinating, You are a true professional blogger. I have joined your feed to stay up to date for your future posts. Additionally, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks!

ducted heating repair melbourne said...

Natural gas hot water heater flame insufficient to produce enough heat to reach needed temperature? ducted heating repair melbourne

affordable maid service sacramento said...

I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

obama loan modification said...

Interesting post! I truly admire your knowledge when it come for this fields. Thanks for sharing!

obama loan modification