Sunday, March 31, 2013

An Easter Ride

Last weekend was spent with family and friends as we enjoyed a barbecue for my birthday.  Yesterday I saw my kids, had doggie daycare and two weddings this weekend so Easter Sunday was spent with just the two of us.  We give praise to God for everything and know Christ is risen.

Since my quad has been out of commission for months and recently repaired, we set out for the desert hills of Nelson, NV.  The desert was gorgeous today!  It was a bright sunny day, the desert flowers are blooming and we enjoyed a peaceful ride over to Keyhole Canyon.

While there are a ton of petroglyphs on the rocks in that area, I found something I've not seen before in that area...painted glyphs.  You can always see and find something new...even in a place you've been to many times before.  I thought I'd share with you today.  Have a blessed Easter.





No comments: